The Town of Vestal Engineering Department is an integral part of the Town’s infrastructure offering a wide range of services to both individual departments of the town and the people of our community alike, while maintaining a professional yet friendly manner.
We are currently located at 133 Front Street.
The following are a list of responsibilities and services offered by the Town of Vestal’s Engineering Department:
- Surveying and design work for both in house and bid projects
- New project development and review
- Inspection of projects
- Water/sewer/storm drainage maps and records
- Street map, tax map, R.O.W., and flood plain information
- Street opening and sewer permits
- Water/sewer/storm/light district petitions and records
- Bridge inspection
- Cooperation and coordination with other government agencies and private firms, sharing of services
- Traffic light maintenance
- Street light maintenance
- Sidewalk repair contracts
- 2017 MS4 Annual Report for Stormwater
- Illicit discharges - Town of Vestal
- Erosion and Sediment - Town of Vestal
- SWMP - Town of Vestal
Vernon Myers, P.E.
(607) 786-0980 ext 209
(607) 786-0980 ext 210
(607) 786-0980 ext 211
Broome County GIS Portal