BRUSH PICK UP FOR 2018
Beginning Monday of the FIRST WEEK of the month we will have two teams:
One team will start in the West working East -
The second team will start in the East working West -
Until all roads have been covered.
NOTE: Please have brush out the Sunday night before the first Monday of the current month to ensure your brush is picked up. Once we have picked up your street, pick up will not be done again until the following month.
- Branches must be piled neatly at curb/roadside all in one direction parallel with the road, not in the street.
- Leave branches as long as possible.
- Branch diameter limit is 6".
- NOT ACCEPTABLE: Tree trunks, vines (they plug our chippers), lot clearings, or work done from a contractor.
- ABSOLUTELY NO LAWN CLIPPINGS OR THORNY BRUSH.
Please - No vines - No thorns - We recycle our wood chips to residents of Vestal, who often use them in play areas for children.
The Town of Vestal Highway Department mows 25ft from the center of road. We DO NOT go on private property!!
NOTE: Our leaf pickup starts at the end of October and continues until all are picked up or there is too much snow to find them.