Welcome to the Vestal Rail Trail!
The Rail Trail hosts a multitude of user groups engaged in a wide range of activites.
The following are helpful tips to keep your visit safe and enjoyable:
Walkers and Runners
- Keep to the Right
- Pass to the Left
- Keep children close and to the right
- Do not block the full width of the trail
- Dogs on four foot leash
- Clean up after your pet
- Ear phones may impair hearing wchich may be unsafe
- Keep speed below 10 MPH Speed Limit
- Ride to the right
- Pass on the left
- Audible signals are helpful: Ring a bell or, Verbalize (Pass)
- Single file
- No pets with bikes, or scooters or rollerblades
- Keep speed at a Safe Pace! Children are Unpredicable!
SMILE - Say Hi - We are all neighbors!